sábado, 1 de febrero de 2014

DIOS


God is a concept
by which we measure
our pain.

I'll say it again.

God is a concept
by which we measure
our pain.

I don't believe in magic.
I don't believe in I-ching.
I don't believe in Bible.
I don't believe in Tarot.
I don't believe in Hitler.
I don't believe in Jesus.
I don't believe in Kennedy.
I don't believe in Buddha.
I don't believe in mantra.
I don't believe in gita.
I don't believe in yoga.
I don't believe in kings.
I don't believe in Elvis.
I don't believe in Zimmerman.
I don't believe in Beatles.
I just believe in me,
Yoko and me
and that's reality.

The dream is over.

What can i say?
The dream is over
yesterday.

I was the dreamweaver,
but now i'm reborn.

I was the walrus,
but now i'm John.

And so, dear friends,
you just have to carry on,
the dream is over.

                         John Lennon

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¿Qué te parece?